LRA is happy to announce that we are the Title Sponsor of the first ever Louisville Open Tournament at Coal Creek Golf Course. Please join us for a day in the sun, filled with golf, prizes and lots of fun! Oh, and lots of exceptionally good golf.
- Date: Friday, August 12, 2016
- Time: TBD (likely an early shotgun)
- Location: Coal Creek Golf Course in Louisville
- Format: 18 hole stroke play and 9 hole stroke play for super senior division. Open to all individuals with a USGA index
- Entry Fee: $55 per person, $40 Super Seniors $25 for Juniors. Entry fee includes: green fee, range balls, tournament entry and a gift bag.
Trophies for winners! Gift certificates paid to each division for the Men’s, Women's, Junior Boys and Girls Championship Divisions. Sign ups are coming soon. We invite you to visit Coal Creek Golf Course or email David Baril at: email@example.com to sign up for email announcements.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING?
Looking for an inexpensive but effective way to promote your business to 100+ members of the golfing community and their friends this summer?Join LRA in our sponsorship of the 1st Annual Louisville Open. For $100 you can be a "hole sponsor" and fly your logo on one of the 18 holes. Do you have branded items for the event goodie bags? The plan is to hand out a gift bag to each golfer! For more information or to sign up, please email David Baril at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other upcoming golf tournaments include The Firecracker Tournament on July 4th as well as the The Annual Spaghetti Open, sponsored by the Louisville Chamber of Commerce on July 15th. Would you like to get involved in a sponsorship or volunteering? For information about the Louisville Golf Course Advisory Board contact LRA Associate Broker, Cory Nickerson, who is a member of the board at email@example.com.