Welcome to Your custom Home Search Tool
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2035 W 66th Pl, Denver
STUNNING! This gorgeous home has it all! Welcoming entry directly on the park! As you walk into this home the dramatic vaulted ceilings along with the high end finishes invite you into a luxury space that is open with lots of natural light pouring in. Gourmet kitchen features soft close cabinets, quartz counter tops and dazzling backsplash that allow you to entertain while comfortably preparing your favorite meal! Main floor study and eating space with modern features & upgrades throughout.
- MLS® #869734
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,745
- Year Built2015
- # of Garages2
- ViewFoothills View, City View
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Sprinkler System, Balcony, Patio
- Lot DescriptionAbuts Park, Abuts Public Open Space
- FoundationFull Basement, 90%+ Finished Basement
- Days on Market7
- Address2035 W 66th Pl
- SubdivisionMidtown at Clear Creek
- Zip Code80221
- Interior FeaturesEat-in Kitchen, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closet, Loft, Jack & Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island
- AppliancesWindow Coverings, Gas Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes Washer, Clothes Dryer, Microwave, Disposal, Smoke Alarm(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- DistrictMapleton 1
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 2:34am MST.