Welcome to Your custom Home Search Tool
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
660 Johnson St, Louisville
Quiet street in the heart of Old Town Louisville. Private location at the end of a Cul-de-sac steps away from Community Park(great Summer activities). Walk to Main Street and a quick bike or walk to local schools(LES and LMS). Large oversized lot with a huge backyard and over 4100 sq ft inside. 6 Beds, 5 baths, and a oversized garage with 3 bays. Plenty of space for guests, with large 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms upstairs. This home has great bones for all your design ideas or live in it as-is.
- MLS® #852579
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,119
- Year Built1996
- Style2 Story
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Sprinkler System, Balcony, Deck, Oversized Garage
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Wooded Lot
- FoundationFull Basement, 90%+ Finished Basement
- Days on Market14
- Address660 Johnson St
- SubdivisionJohnson Meadows
- Zip Code80027
- Interior FeaturesEat-in Kitchen, Open Floor Plan
- AppliancesWindow Coverings, Gas Range/Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes Washer, Clothes Dryer, Microwave
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- FireplacesGas Fireplace
- DistrictBldr Valley Dist RE2
- Listing OfficeFourstar Realty & Prop. Mgmt.
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2018 at 8:04pm MDT.