Welcome to Your custom Home Search Tool
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
625 County Road 16 1/2, Longmont
BUILD TO SUIT! Easy access to Boulder, Longmont & Denver yet tucked away with fantastic views to the East overlooking Boulder Creek & 10 lakes - panoramic Mountain Views of Longs Peak and the snow-capped back range to West. Bald Eagles, Pelicans, Herons, Owls. 1/4 mile east of Boulder-Weld County Line in Weld County with no building restrictions, No HOA. 20 min drive to Boulder. H2O & Elec at property. Irrigation Water. Great for animals - horses. Come build your dream home!
- MLS® #836699
- TypeLot / Land
- ViewBack Range/Snow Capped, Foothills View, Water View
- DistrictST Vrain Dist RE 1J
- Listing OfficeColorado Landmark-boulder
- Address625 County Road 16 1/2
- Zip Code80504
- Lot DescriptionSloping Lot, Abuts Farm Land, Abuts Public Open Space, House Faces East, House Faces West, Native Grass, Abuts Ditch, Abuts Stream/Creek/River, House Faces South, Unincorporated
- Days on Market122
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 17th, 2018 at 4:19pm MDT.